DEKAs Plus Chewable Tablets-Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement with Delivery Technology
60 chewable tablets/bottle
DEKAs Plus Chewable Tablets are a multivitamin and mineral supplement for the dietary management of those who have difficulty absorbing vitamins D, E, K and A. The tablets are citrus-peach flavored and contain no artificial colors.
Why Choose DEKAs Plus Chewable Tablets?
- They utilize a clinically tested delivery technology to enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients.
- They contain amounts of vitamins D and K that are aligned with recent scientific studies.
- They are antioxidant rich.
- They are gluten-free, casein-free, GMO-free, contain no artificial colors, and no China-sourced ingredients.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 60
Amount per tablet
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Sugars 2 g *
- Vitamin A (as 92% beta-carotene and 8% palmitate) 18167 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 70 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol and d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 1000 mcg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.9 mg
- Folic acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 12 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 75 mcg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
Click chart image to enlarge:
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Age 4 – 10 years: 1 tablet daily
Over age 10: 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a physician.
Please consult your physician to confirm appropriate dosing.
Take with food to reduce the risk of upset stomach.
60 count bottles .
Store at room temperature.
Use under the direction of a physician.
Consult your physician if taking anticoagulant medication.
Not suitable as a sole source of nourishment.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
To obtain product information or to report a serious adverse event, please contact Callion Pharma at 423-930-9243.
UPC: 8 6817600015 2