Terms and Conditions
- Not Healthcare Advice
- Authority & Domestic Use
- Site Usage & Termination
- User Content and Conduct
- Liability Disclaimer
- Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
- Severability; Interpretation
- Applicable Law; Jurisdiction; Dispute Resolution and Class Waiver
- Contact Us
2 Not Healthcare Advice
The products and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. The Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on the Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on the Site. Links to or access from any third party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. Use of any third party websites is at your own risk. You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent the our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use. We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. We make no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold. We are not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
Where applicable at the Site, you may post your own content (“User Content”). You understand that you are solely responsible for any content you post to the Site. You alone assume all risks associated with your content including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, truthfulness or reliability or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you identifiable. Once published, your content may not be able to be withdrawn. You may not imply that your content is endorsed by us. You may expose yourself to liability if your content is false, defamatory, intentionally misleading, violates any third-party right including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or is unlawful or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation. We cannot guarantee that your content will not be misused by other users. If you have information you want to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it to the Site. We will not be liable for any user content, including, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage incurred as the result of the use of any user content in any manner posted to the Site. We are not responsible for any user’s use or misappropriation of any content you post to the Site. By posting user content to the Site, you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, host, store, reproduce, adapt, publish translate, edit, sub-license, modify, create derivative works from, communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute such content or incorporate such content into any form. The foregoing grant includes, without any limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your user content. You represent and warrant that the content you posted does not violate the privacy or publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights including moral rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other amounts owed to any person by reason of any content you posted to the Site. This license continues even if you stop using our Site. You understand that we may preserve user content and may disclose user content if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to claims that any user content violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your user content, may require transmitting over different networks and changes to conform to technical requirements of connecting devices or networks. Your content postings are voluntary including ideas, opinions and disclosures. There is no confidential or contractual relationship established by posting your content or review or use of your content. We are not liable for any disclosure of any user content including opinions or suggestions you post to the Site. We are entitled to unrestricted use of any user content it may receive, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you as the content provider. You agree not to use the Site to:
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that is harmful, false, unlawful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another.
- Impersonate any entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Harm minors.
- Attempt to disguise the origin of any user content posted to the Site.
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law, contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that infringes on any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party or post or otherwise transmit any protected material on the Site.
- Post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Post or otherwise transmit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive materials that limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interferes with any third party’s use of the Site.
- Collect data about other Site users.
- Gain access to unauthorized areas of the Site including servers or networks.
We will terminate the account and/or block Site users who violate the intellectual property rights of any person on the Site. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to other’s user content that is indecent or otherwise objectionable. We do not endorse or have control over user content. User content is not reviewed by us prior to posting and does not reflect our opinions. We make no representations or warranties express or implied with regard to the accuracy or reliability of user content or any other material or information you may obtain from the Site. We are not responsible for monitoring the Site for inappropriate user content or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Site, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the user content, have no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate user content, and have no responsibility for the conduct of the Site users submitting any such user content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to remove any user content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable, in our sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all the risks that are associated with the use of any user content, including reliance on accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge you may not rely on any user content. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Site users. We, in our sole discretion, have the right but are under no obligation to monitor communications between you and other Site users and to terminate your Site access. You agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims, damages, losses, liability and causes of action in any way arising from or as a result of your posting any content or materials or your failure to comply with this Agreement. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us. We do not and cannot review all communications and content users post or upload to the interactive areas of the Site. We are not responsible for any of the content of these communications or materials posted or uploaded to the Site. We reserve the right to block, move, delete, edit in whole or in part, any content submitted by you to the Site that we determine to be fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, abusive, obscene, defamatory or a violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or otherwise unacceptable to us in our sole discretion. Any content posted to interactive areas of the Site should not be construed as professional healthcare advice or instruction.
Your privacy and security are a top priority at Callion Pharma. When you submit personal information on the Site you are consenting to the manner in which we will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information, as set out below.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you provide us when you: (a) purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services; (b) contact a call center or Customer Service; (c) visit or register with our Site or participate in another feature of our Site; (d) enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or (e) provide us with comments or suggestions. We may also collect personal information about you from service providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Site. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no data transmitted over the Internet or stored on a server can ever be 100% secured. Therefore, while we strive to protect your privacy and personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted or disclosed to us online. We are not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information.
- Promotional Information and Marketing Materials: We would like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers. We may also send you mail, email or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers.
- Secure Ordering: When you submit personal information on our website, your information is protected both online and offline. While on a secure page, such as our order form which is hosted in a secure data facility, the lock icon of your web browser becomes locked. This indicates that the connection between your web browser and our web server is secured. While on a secure page, the ‘http’ on your browser changes to ‘https’. When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the encryption software which meets or exceeds industry standards – (Secure Socket Layer).
- Callion Pharma & Third Parties: Like most retailers, as you visit our websites, we are collecting information about that visit. We collect this information to improve our delivery of information and services to you. In order to collect this information, we utilize technology from third party companies like Google. For example we utilize Google Analytics to aid in website measurement. This software is employed to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate – how people use the Callion Pharma family of websites. This software provides information about your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), the type of browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and operating system (e.g. Windows, Macintosh, Android, iOS). We gather this information to make sure the websites are optimized based on the technologies the majority of people are using to access our websites.
- Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of Callion Pharma: Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by service providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share personal information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Site or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your personal information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (United States Postal Service, UPS, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
- Sale of Business: In the event that we or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
- Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings: If we or any of our service providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on individual users, we or the applicable service provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we or the applicable service provider may provide your personal information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. We or our service providers also will provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us, the applicable service provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
- Information Sharing Disclosure Requests: If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom we or any of our affiliates have shared the personal information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by contacting Customer Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Callion Pharma from and against all losses, expenses, costs and damages including attorney’s fees resulting from your use of or contact on the Site, your use or your inability to use the Site or services, any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, any Site postings or activity related to your account made by you or another person, your violation of any terms of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us. You shall not in any event settle any matter without prior written consent of Callion Pharma.
This Agreement constitutes the only Agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous Agreements, representations, warranties and understandings, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in force. When used in this Agreement, the term “including” will be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and Callion Pharma Entities agree to arbitrate any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement. YOU AND CALLION PHARMA ENTITIES EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ARBITRATE ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT IN YOUR AND ITS/THEIR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. The mutual promise by you and Callion Pharma Entities to arbitrate any and all disputes, and to do so on an individual basis, rather than to litigate before the courts or other bodies, provides the mutual consideration for this agreement to arbitrate. Either party may exercise the right to arbitrate by providing the other party with written notice of any and all claims forming the basis of such right in sufficient detail to inform the other party of the substance of such claims. In no event shall the request for arbitration be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claims would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. The arbitration will be conducted in Washington County, Tennessee by a single neutral arbitrator and in accordance with the then current rules for resolution of disputes of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) (available on line at www.adr.org). The parties are entitled to representation by an attorney or other representative of their choosing. The parties agree to abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall issue the award in writing and therein state the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You and Callion Pharma Entities shall bear the costs of the arbitrator, forum and filing fees on an equal basis. The prevailing party, as determined by the arbitrator, shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorney fees.
You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure of the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. The failure of the Callion Pharma to enforce your strict performance of any term of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such term and will not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of this Agreement. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim of cause of action arising from or relating to the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or will be permanently barred. The “Liability Disclaimer” provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Callion Pharma Entities as defined herein, and each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against your on its own behalf.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, contact our Customer Service.