DEKAs Plus Softgels are a multivitamin and mineral supplement for the dietary management of those who have difficulty absorbing vitamins D, E, K and A. The softgels are chocolate colored, vanilla flavored, and contain no artificial colors.
Why Choose DEKAs Plus Softgels?
- They utilize a clinically tested delivery technology to enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients.
- They contain amounts of vitamins D and K that are aligned with recent scientific studies for cystic fibrosis (CF) patients.
- They are antioxidant rich.
- They are gluten-free, casein-free, GMO-free, contain no artificial colors, and no China-sourced ingredients.
Sign Up Now for Product Updates
For discount codes, Like Us on our Facebook page and email us at email@example.com and tell us you did to receive a special discount code.
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
Amount per softgel
- Vitamin A (as 92% beta-carotene and 8% palmitate) 18,167 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 75 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 3,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol and d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) 150 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 1000 mcg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, 100% DV
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.9 mg
- Folic acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 12 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium yeast) 75 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
Click the chart image below to enlarge the formatted supplement fact chart:
View DEKAs Plus Softgels pdf file for print here
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides (carrier), gelatin (outer shell), tocopherol rich extract (antioxidant), glycerin
(plasticizer), sorbitol (humectant), water, natural caramel color, ethyl vanillin (flavor), titanium dioxide (colorant).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Age 4 – 10 years: 1 softgel daily
Over age 10: 1 softgel twice daily or as directed by a physician. Please consult your physician to confirm appropriate dosing.
Take with food to reduce the risk of upset stomach.
60 count bottles containing chocolate colored, vanilla flavored softgels.
Store at room temperature.
Use under the direction of a physician.
Consult your physician if taking anticoagulant medication.
Not suitable as a sole source of nourishment.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
UPC: 8 6817600011 4